Gift Wrap and Tape Gift
This design can be found here:
Great for Teachers, Mailman, Garbage Man, Neighbors, Coworkers
and the list could go on.
Not only is this a great gift it is a useable gift and thoughtful gift.
You can choose to embroider the 4 x 4 or the 5 x 7 design/
Wingsical Whims Embroidery Design
- First embroider the sentiment out as you normally would. I used cut a way for stabilizer.
- Cut out design leaving some edges, I left the tear a way on for easier gluing.
- Pick out your card stock. Put the embroidered design on the card stock and determine where you would like your edges. I left about a ½ inch around the design. I also cut both the card stock and the paper with my fancy edge scissors. (they are really called pinking shears) Cut both.
- I used a Glue stick to glue the card stock to the embroidery design. I also had to take the edges of the design and glue to the cut a way. You could also use a hot glue gun if you would like. Let Dry.
- Punch a hole in the corner with your hole punch.
- Add a ribbon to the hole, add your tape and wrap around the tube of the wrapping paper. Tie so it is tight. Add another bow if you wish.
- Don’t forget to sign the bottom with your name so they know who it has come from.
Wingsical Whims Embroidery